Providing you with quality notary signing solutions
Notary Services with You in Mind
Facts About Notary Services
- A notarization is generally an assurance made by a Notary Public that a document’s signature is genuine, that the signer acted without duress and that the signer intended the terms of the document to be in full force and effect.
- Most requests for notarization involve the signing of documents. In all cases, all signers and any required witness(es) must be present for the notarization. You’ll need to bring acceptable ID as required by your state along with all pages of the document being notarized.
- We suggest you don’t sign or date the document (some documents must be signed and dated in the presence of a Notary)
- Make sure you have all the pages of the document(s) being signed, not just the signature page
- Make sure all document signers have state-acceptable ID
Preparing your own income tax returns?
At Banks Tax Services, we keep up with the changes in the tax laws and are always looking for new ways to help our clients keep more money in their hand, instead of sending it to the IRS.